I have been bitten by the bug and am fully immersed in Family History. This is my way of sharing what i have with others so they can love our Ancestor as much as i do.
About 3 years ago I was invited to test the new Family Search Site , as I started I was overwhelmed with the spirit of the work and have since worked with My Parents and Aunts to find our Ancestors. We have started this blog to share the information that we have with others. Through stories, histories, pictures, and memories I have grown to love those who came before me and am grateful for the lesson which I learn from them. I hope that as you read about their lives you would grow to love them as much as I do and that we can bond our Families together. Also feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with us. If you have stories, memories,pictures or histories that you would like to share we would love to hear them also.
We have added Links to some of the Family History websites that we have used that have been very helpful in our search for our Family. We will add more in the future so check back.
No comments:
Post a Comment